Research Study Reports
- Study 1Effects of a Bovine Alpha S1-Casein Tryptic Hydrolysate (CTH) on Sleep Disorder in Japanese General Population
- Study 2 Lactium® Rat Maze
- Study 3Two-dimensional 1H-NMR and CD structural analysis in a micellar medium of a bovine Alpha S1-casein fragment having benzodiazepine-like properties
- Study 4Conformational studies of a benzodiazepine-like peptide in SDS micelles by circular dichroism, 1H NMR and molecular dynamics simulation
- Study 5Characterization of alpha-casozepine, a tryptic peptide from bovine alpha S1-casein with benzodiazepine-like activity
- Study 6Effects of a tryptic hydrolysate from bovine milk alpha S1-casein on hemodynamic responses in healthy human volunteers facing successive mental and physical stress situations
- Study 7A tryptic hydrolysate from bovine milk alpha S1-casein improves sleep in rats subjected to chronic mild stress. (2005)
- Study 8A tryptic hydrolysate from bovine milk alpha S1-casein improves sleep in rats subjected to chronic mild stress. (2006)
- Study 9Ethological comparison of the effects of a bovine alpha S1-casein tryptic hydrolysate and diazepam on the behavior of rats in two models of anxiety.
- Study 10 The effect of Lactium® on biathlete training.
- Study 11Anxiolytic-like effects of the milk protein hydrolysate PRODIET TM F200 in healthy human volunteers
- Study 12Long-term effects of bovine milk alpha S1-casein hydrolysate (PRODIET TM F200) on healthy low and high stress responders.
- Study 13Characterization of alpha-casozepine, a tryptic peptide from bovine alpha S1-casein with benzodiazepine-like activity.
- Study 14Efficacy of alpha S1-casein hydrolysate on stress-related symptoms in women
- Study 15The effect of Trip-to-zen on biathlete training.
- Study 16 Comparison between Lactium® versus L-Theanine
- Study 17Comparison between Lactium® versus St. John's Wort and Kava-Kava
- Study 18A Natural & Original slimming solution
- Study 19 Efficacy of Lactium® on sleep disorders
Application & Analytical Studies
- Study 1Development of a Tea Drink with Lactium®
- Study 2 Lactium® stability & activity in Fruit Juice
- Study 3Application of Lactium® and recovery of the anti-stress peptide alpha S1-casein (f91-100) in Yogurt & Beverages
- Study 4Lactium® activity in UHT-milk
- Study 5 Lactium® stability and activity in Stirred Yogurt
- Study 6 Lactium® activity in Thermised Yogurt
- Study 7 Lactium® in chocolates
- Study 8 Lactium® bio-activity in Crispies before and after baking
- Study 9 Lactium® solubility versus pH
- Study 10 pH & Thermal stability of Lactium®
- Study 11 Dosage of alpha S1-casein (f91-100) in Lactium® by HPLC. Translation of Ingredia method #MLB C119B
Frequently Asked Questions